Mailing List Archive

Rewrite of pipe.c
Here's my rewrite of pipe.c, implementing the temporary storage of
messages to a "dbmail user" and adding a hook for filters.

Next up will be a rewrite of forward.c to implement a limitation on the
number of external processes that get spawned at once. I'm also
considering *removing* the ability to forward directly from a FILE*,
because otherwise I'd have to duplicate the temporary storage code.

If there's anything pertinent that I'm leaving out, let me know and I'll
see if I can code it in! Notable exception: the schema stays as-is :-P

Aaron