Mailing List Archive

[DBMail 0001025]: An IMAP search after a message insert returns 0 results.
The following issue has been SUBMITTED.
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=1025
Reported By: skeyby
Assigned To:
Project: DBMail
Issue ID: 1025
Category: IMAP daemon
Reproducibility: always
Severity: major
Date Submitted: 24-Sep-13 09:58 CEST
Last Modified: 24-Sep-13 09:58 CEST
Hello.

I have a dbmail instance that is used for software testing. We have a very
simple scenario that goes like this:

- A test register on the website and get the "please confirm" mail.
- A test checks the imap server to read the Activation link searching the
last mail that came from the website mail address.

The test doesn't work because DBmail returns 0 messages. If we just rerun
the second test after a second everything works ok. We were able to fix
everything inserting a fake login between, like this.

- A test register on the website and get the "please confirm" mail.
- A test does a fake login to the imap server
- A test checks the imap server to read the Activation link searching the
last mail that came from the website mail address.

And now everything works ok.

Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change
[DBMail 0001025]: An IMAP search after a message insert returns 0 results. [ In reply to ]
A NOTE has been added to this issue.
[...]

(0003596) skeyby (reporter) - 24-Sep-13 10:06
http://www.dbmail.org/mantis/view.php?id=1025#c3596
I hope i got the right part of the log :)

Here you should find the first search that returns no records, with
another session just 1 minute later finding 5 messages for the same search.

Issue History
Date Modified Username Field Change