Size: 335 bytes
Desc: not available
-------------- next part --------------
SyncML support [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2009-10-28 at 16:20 +0100, arnaud icard wrote:
> Hello there,
>
> I would like to allow all kind of mobile phones to retrieve their shared
> calendars through DAViCal.
>
> I thought that SyncML was being built in. Was I wrong?

Yes.

A 'patch' for SyncML was submitted once, but it was enormous, included
half of Horde and never applied correctly. The person who did that
wasn't interested in splitting it up into more digestible parts or
anything, so it has languished & rotted in the sf.net tracker.

> Do I have to install a Funambol server? I'm currently trying but I
> simply cannot compile the connector funambol-caldav...

I can't help here, though I believe it uses caldav4j which has been
tested against DAViCal, so it should work if you can get it to build...

Cheers,
Andrew

You will be the victim of a bizarre joke.