Thanks,
Andre Rodier.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd
Davical configuration access [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2010-09-07 at 17:04 +0100, Andre Rodier wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> First of all, thanks again for Davical, it's both very stable and powerful.
>
> I want to know if there is a way to interact with davical configuration,
> other than the web interface, for instance by using REST or SOAP, or
> even HTTP POST calls ?

No, although I would like there to be.

I'm not a UI person, and far prefer writing the code for the server
parts of DAViCal, so I don't know what the requirements of such an
interface would look like, but I'd be happy to assist in putting
something together.

Cheers,
Andrew.

"OK, now let's look at four dimensions on the blackboard."
-- Dr. Joy

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd
Davical configuration access [ In reply to ]
> Hello all,
>
> First of all, thanks again for Davical, it's both very stable and powerful.
>
> I want to know if there is a way to interact with davical configuration,
> other than the web interface, for instance by using REST or SOAP, or
> even HTTP POST calls ?
>
> Thanks,
> Andre Rodier.

I want to know if I can create a plugin for roundcube to allow users to modify their calendar ACL, or if I should work on Davical administration interface directly.

Kind regards,
Andr?.

http://p.sf.net/sfu/intel-thread-sfd