Mailing List Archive

Substitution of colon by tokens during db insert
Hi!

I'm still having problems PUTting calendar files to my hosted solution.

For background information I'm using 'dave' and 'cadaver'. Both work fine when
I PUT files to my local server, but both are experiencing the same issue when
I attempt to PUT files to my remote hosted server.

The .ics files are being mangled during the write process into my Postgres db.
So, the file should start like:

CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
PRODID:Data::ICal 0.15
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:Barrow
BEGIN:VEVENT
CATEGORIES:http://www.badzilla.co.uk\x5c;SPORT\x5c;FOOTBALL\x5c;Barrow

But is actually being saved in caldav_data / caldav_data
BEGIN$1
CALSCALE$2
METHOD$3
PRODID$4::ICal 0.15
VERSION$5.0
X-WR-CALNAME$6
BEGIN$7
CATEGORIES$8://www.badzilla.co.uk\;SPORT\;FOOTBALL\;Barrow

So, the colon characters are being replaced by some sort of $ token.

I've put extensive traces in the code and can't figure what's causing it.
Just before the data is written to Postgres, in AwlQuery.php function
Execute(), I have placed the trace:

if ( isset($c->expand_pdo_parameters) && $c->expand_pdo_parameters ) {
if ( isset($this->bound_parameters) ) {
error_log("AwlQuery. bound_parameters exist");
$this->bound_querystring = $this->connection->ReplaceParameters($this-
>querystring,$this->bound_parameters);
//printf(
"\n=============================================================== OQ\n%s\n",
$this->querystring);
error_log("Final query is {$this->bound_querystring}"); // TRACE HERE

This provides the output:
Final query is INSERT INTO caldav_data ( user_no, dav_name, dav_etag,
caldav_data, caldav_type, logged_user, created, modified, collection_id,
weak_etag )
VALUES( 1001, '/Football/AFCWimbledon/Barrow.ics', '72d2aa993d0ba362aa9a39e61a47dc44', E'BEGIN:VCALENDAR
CALSCALE:GREGORIAN
METHOD:PUBLISH
PRODID:Data::ICal 0.15
VERSION:2.0
X-WR-CALNAME:Barrow
BEGIN:VEVENT

So everthing looks fine at that point. Sometime after that, maybe in PDO or in Postrgres, the colons are wiped and replaced by the strange dollar-number tokens.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Nigel