Mailing List Archive

VCARD examples
Hi Everyone,

I'm currently implementing CardDAV support in DAViCal, and have got it
to a point where it's working OK with the Apple iCal4 addressbook.

What would be helpful to me would be to get examples of VCARDs from
people which I can use in my regression tests.

I can create a bunch of these for myself, but were I to do so I doubt
that they would have the variety of languages and source software
included in them which I can achieve if each of you could e-mail me a
few of.

I intend to include these in the regression tests, so please make sure
that anything you send me is OK to be published. By all means use your
own name, if you wish, but perhaps use made-up e-mail addresses (or
spamtrap ones :-), phone numbers, addresses, etc.

Thanks,
Andrew McMillan.

Today is the last day of your life so far.

On 06/23/2010 04:45 AM, Andrew McMillan wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I'm currently implementing CardDAV support in DAViCal, and have got it
> to a point where it's working OK with the Apple iCal4 addressbook.
>
> What would be helpful to me would be to get examples of VCARDs from
> people which I can use in my regression tests.
>
> I can create a bunch of these for myself, but were I to do so I doubt
> that they would have the variety of languages and source software
> included in them which I can achieve if each of you could e-mail me a
> few of.
>
> I intend to include these in the regression tests, so please make sure
> that anything you send me is OK to be published. By all means use your
> own name, if you wish, but perhaps use made-up e-mail addresses (or
> spamtrap ones :-), phone numbers, addresses, etc.
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew McMillan.

Don't forget to include also native language, in several languages, just to be sure
We won't mix them. ( Some Chinese, Japanese, India, Arabic, Cyrillic etc )

I will try to give you some french examples before sunday.

--

Bruno Friedmann