Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance.
-Gaylord
davical and cadaver [ In reply to ]
On Wed, 2010-06-02 at 15:09 -0400, Gaylord Holder wrote:
> I'm having a problem loading events into davical-0.9.9 with
> cadaver-0.23.3-1.
>
> I'm creating an event in sunbird.
>
> Davical records the creation.
>
> I login to davical with cadaver and download the event with cadaver's get.
>
> Delete the event from davical with cadaver.
>
> Now use cadaver to put the just gotten event back on davical.
>
> It shows up in cadaver, but davical won't generate an ics file from the
> caldav.php/calendar website.
>
> It looks like davical isn't updating the calendar_item table when
> cadaver tries to reload the event into davical.
>
> Any suggestions?

Hi Gaylord,

It seems likely that cadaver is not supplying the correct content-type
on PUT.

From 0.9.9 DAViCal handles content-type that is not text/calendar as
just plain storage. This is preparatory to adding support for CardDAV
which is coming in 0.9.9.1 (Real Soon Now).

Previously DAViCal just assumed that everything uploaded was a calendar,
since there was little point that it not be.

Does Cadaver let you add a Content-type header to the PUT request?

Cheers,
Andrew.

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN