If the .in or .out collections have principal privileges inherited and
in the principal someone has read (or read write really) privileges can
then read another user .in collection?. I know, due to this permissions
required by Apple, at principal level you could delete a collection
without being able to see it (if you don't have permissions), but you
can't see! the content if not allowed. Is the content of .in and .out
served by Davical to another one other than the own user?.

Cheers,
Re: Davical permissions on schedule-inbox (.in) and schedule-outbox (.out) [ In reply to ]
Perhaps should all scheduling collections be created with
000000001111111000100001 permisions?.

That should made that collections be able to work as usual but not to be
able to read from them, isn't it?.

And perhaps would be useful to set that permissions in all scheduling
collections whose parent principal has given permissions to another
principal or if that parent principal has read or readwrite default
privileges... isn't it?.

Cheers!