Sebastian Gau?
Systemadministration, Internal Systems
Abteilung Technik

E-Mail: sga at hosteurope.de
Fax: +49 180 5 66 3233 (*)

Host Europe GmbH - http://www.hosteurope.de
Welserstra?e 14 - 51149 K?ln - Germany
Telefon: 0800 467 8387 - Fax: +49 180 5 66 3233 (*)
HRB 28495 Amtsgericht K?ln - USt-IdNr.: DE187370678
Gesch?ftsf?hrer:
Uwe Braun - Alex Collins - Mark Joseph - Patrick Pulverm?ller

(*) 0,14 EUR/Min. aus dem dt. Festnetz; maximal 0,42 EUR/Min. aus
den dt. Mobilfunknetzen
LDAP-Sync in Davical 0.9.x [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2010-04-20 at 16:04 +0200, Sebastian Gau? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i'm currently experimenting on switching our DAViCal server to
> LDAP-Authentication and I ran into a problem:
> Syncing users to LDAP works just fine, but all groups and resources get
> deactivated as they are not found in the LDAP-directory.
>
> Now i think this must be a problem of drivers_ldap.php.
> Is anybody using LDAP-authentication succesfully or knows how to fix the
> group/resources problem?

Hi Sebastian,

In 0.9.8.4 the following configuration setting was added to help with
exactly this issue:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Configuration/settings/do_not_sync_from_ldap

Also, in 0.9.9 it is possible to sync groups from LDAP as well. There's
nothing on the wiki about how to configure it yet, but there are some
details in the example config file...

Regards,
Andrew McMillan.

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand