As a linux newbie I installed davical (with a lot of luck, obviously ) 1 year ago. Used it, too, in a very basic fashion to synch my mobile devices with the server.
After above mentioned upgrade the caldav and carddav server connections can no longer be accessed from evolution (calendar and card application supporting caldav and carddav). I guess because I had to re-install davical after the upgrade. But I cannot access the davical UI anymore...
I did what I did in the first install... But obviously without success.
So I need some helper who's willing to walk through the steps with me.
I tried IRC, but it didn't work since I keep getting 'autokilled, host violated network policy'.
Sry for the trouble.
Steve

Sent from Proton Mail mobile
Re: Davical no longer working after upgrade to Linux Mint 21 Vanessa [ In reply to ]
Hi Steve,

Have you managed to resolve this?

It feels like perhaps an issue with your webserver config, I'd suggest
checking the logs there.

Cheers,
Andrew

On Sun, 2023-04-02 at 11:27 +0000, Steve.Miller via Davical-general
wrote:
> Hi.
> As a linux newbie I installed davical (with a lot of luck, obviously
> ) 1 year ago. Used it, too, in a very basic fashion to synch my
> mobile devices with the server.
> After above mentioned upgrade the caldav and carddav server
> connections can no longer be accessed from evolution (calendar and
> card application supporting caldav and carddav). I guess because I
> had to re-install davical after the upgrade. But I cannot access the
> davical UI anymore...
> I did what I did in the first install... But obviously without
> success.
> So I need some helper who's willing to walk through the steps with
> me.
> I tried IRC, but it didn't work since I keep getting 'autokilled,
> host violated network policy'.
> Sry for the trouble.
> Steve
>

> Sent from Proton Mail mobile

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz |
Catalyst Cloud: | This space intentionally left blank
https://catalystcloud.nz |
Re: Davical no longer working after upgrade to Linux Mint 21 Vanessa [ In reply to ]
Hi Andrew, really nice of you to follow up.
Yes, aided by Timo I got it running.

The below mentioned issues I had also, but for my very simple install I just don't use the feature. I reported the issues about a year ago in a Linux mint forum thogh.
Anyway, I will follow up once I am back on land (sailing right now).

Kind regards, Steve