Mailing List Archive

DAViCal 0.9.9?
Hi Andrew,

According to the DAViCal wiki version 0.9.9 has been released 3rd April
2010.

The Debian packages are apparently missing in your repository?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Use data arrays to avoid repetitive control sequences.
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)