Mailing List Archive

can these errors be ignored when upgrading from davical 1.1.1
Dear all

Attempting to upgrade from davical 1.1.1 to the latest version of
davical, I run into the following errors

setup davical-schema-management *sudo -u postgres psql -qXAt -U
davical_dba davical < /usr/share/awl/dba/schema-management.sql* ERROR:?
relation "awl_db_revision" already exists setup davical-davical-sql
*sudo -u postgres psql -qXAt -U davical_dba davical <
/usr/share/davical/dba/davical.sql* ERROR:? relation "dav_id_seq"
already exists ERROR:? relation "timezones" already exists ERROR:?
relation "tz_aliases" already exists ERROR:? relation "tz_localnames"
already exists ERROR:? relation "collection" already exists ERROR:?
relation "unique_path" already exists ERROR:? relation "caldav_data"
already exists ERROR:? relation "caldav_data_collection_id_fkey" already
exists ERROR:? relation "calendar_item" already exists ERROR:? relation
"calendar_item_collection_id_fkey" already exists ERROR:? relation
"relationship_type" already exists ERROR:? relation "relationship"
already exists ERROR:? relation "locks" already exists ERROR:? relation
"locks_dav_name_idx" already exists ERROR:? relation "property" already
exists ERROR:? relation "properties_dav_name_idx" already exists ERROR:?
relation "freebusy_ticket" already exists ERROR:? trigger
"caldav_data_sync_dav_id" for relation "caldav_data" already exists
ERROR:? relation "principal_type" already exists ERROR:? relation
"principal" already exists ERROR:? relation "unique_user" already exists
ERROR:? relation "group_member" already exists ERROR:? relation
"group_member_pk" already exists ERROR:? relation "group_member_sk"
already exists ERROR:? relation "grants" already exists ERROR:? relation
"grants_pk1" already exists ERROR:? relation "grants_pk2" already exists
ERROR:? relation "sync_tokens" already exists ERROR:? relation
"sync_changes" already exists ERROR:? relation "sync_processing_index"
already exists ERROR:? relation "access_ticket" already exists ERROR:?
relation "dav_binding" already exists ERROR:? relation
"addressbook_resource" already exists ERROR:? relation
"addressbook_address_adr" already exists ERROR:? relation
"addressbook_address_tel" already exists ERROR:? relation
"addressbook_address_email" already exists ERROR:? relation
"calendar_alarm" already exists ERROR:? relation "calendar_attendee"
already exists ERROR:? constraint "dav_name_does_not_exist" for relation
"dav_binding" already exists setup davical-base-data *psql -qXAt -U
davical_dba davical < /usr/share/davical/dba/base-data.sql* ERROR:?
duplicate key value violates unique constraint "roles_pkey" DETAIL:? Key
(role_no)=(1) already exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "roles_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (role_no)=(2) already
exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"roles_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (role_no)=(3) already exists. ERROR:?
duplicate key value violates unique constraint "roles_pkey" DETAIL:? Key
(role_no)=(4) already exists. 10 ERROR:? duplicate key value violates
unique constraint "principal_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key
(principal_type_id)=(1) already exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value
violates unique constraint "principal_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key
(principal_type_id)=(2) already exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value
violates unique constraint "principal_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key
(principal_type_id)=(3) already exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value
violates unique constraint "usr_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (user_no)=(1) already
exists. ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"principal_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (principal_id)=(1) already exists. 1000
1000 ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"relationship_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (rt_id)=(1) already exists.
ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"relationship_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (rt_id)=(2) already exists.
ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"relationship_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (rt_id)=(3) already exists.
ERROR:? duplicate key value violates unique constraint
"relationship_type_pkey" DETAIL:? Key (rt_id)=(4) already exists. 10

May I ignore these errors or do I need to take care of any of them?? If
so, how?

Thanks in advance

Lukas
Re: can these errors be ignored when upgrading from davical 1.1.1 [ In reply to ]
Hi Lukas,

I haven't seen any answer for your question yet?

On Mon, Nov 26, 2018 at 01:37:17AM +0100, Lukas Ruf wrote:
> Dear all
>
> Attempting to upgrade from davical 1.1.1 to the latest version of
> davical, I run into the following errors
>
> setup davical-schema-management *sudo -u postgres psql -qXAt -U
> davical_dba davical < /usr/share/awl/dba/schema-management.sql* ERROR:?
> relation "awl_db_revision" already exists setup davical-davical-sql
> *sudo -u postgres psql -qXAt -U davical_dba davical <
> /usr/share/davical/dba/davical.sql* ERROR:? relation "dav_id_seq"
> already exists ERROR:? relation "timezones" already exists ERROR:?

[...]

> May I ignore these errors or do I need to take care of any of them?? If
> so, how?

Why are you trying to re-create that davical databases and tables? Is
that (wrongly) documented somewhere?

When upgrading an existing installation, you want to run the
dba/update-davical-database script, which should go through all
necessary steps to incrementally change the database to what's expected
in the current version.

Florian