Iam currently using davical 1.0.2.

regards,

Andy

Re: sync from ldap option [ In reply to ]
On 2016-10-17 15:36, Andreas Ladanyi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the requirement to see the "sync from LDAP" option after login
> to the webpage ?
>
> Iam currently using davical 1.0.2.

You have to follow the instructions at
https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Configuration/Authentication_Settings/LDAP

The current version is at 1.1.4, so if you experience problems with
above instructions, you should probably upgrade to the current version
first.

Kr,
Vincent

Re: sync from ldap option [ In reply to ]
>> Hi,
>>
>> what is the requirement to see the "sync from LDAP" option after login
>> to the webpage ?
>>
>> Iam currently using davical 1.0.2.
>
> You have to follow the instructions at
> https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Configuration/Authentication_Settings/LDAP
We have an existing davical and want to add new users to davical. The
users and groups are stored in LDAP. The problem is that only one
account has the sync with ldap option at the administration webpage. So
we are asking us the question which option we have to set in the
database to allow other users to use the option sync with ldap on the
webpage.

> The current version is at 1.1.4, so if you experience problems with
> above instructions, you should probably upgrade to the current version
> first.
>
> Kr,
> Vincent

regards,

Andy

Re: sync from ldap option [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

>>> what is the requirement to see the "sync from LDAP" option after
>>> login
>>> to the webpage ?
>>>
>>> Iam currently using davical 1.0.2.
>>
>> You have to follow the instructions at
>> https://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Configuration/Authentication_Settings/LDAP

> We have an existing davical and want to add new users to davical. The
> users and groups are stored in LDAP. The problem is that only one
> account has the sync with ldap option at the administration webpage.
> So we are asking us the question which option we have to set in the
> database to allow other users to use the option sync with ldap on the
> webpage.

That one user would coincidentally not happen to be 'the admin user'?

Kr,
Vincent

--
Vincent Van Houtte
advocaat

Re: sync from ldap option [ In reply to ]
> Hi there,
Hi Vincent,

>> We have an existing davical and want to add new users to davical. The
>> users and groups are stored in LDAP. The problem is that only one
>> account has the sync with ldap option at the administration webpage.
>> So we are asking us the question which option we have to set in the
>> database to allow other users to use the option sync with ldap on the
>> webpage.
> That one user would coincidentally not happen to be 'the admin user'?
I think you are right. This person left us in the past.

> Kr,
> Vincent
regards,
Andy