Mailing List Archive

nginx + PHP-FPM + davical - doesn't want to work with iCal
On Sun, 2010-03-28 at 23:41 +1100, Matt Harlum wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm using davical and am migrating from Apache2 to nginx and tried
> both configs listed in the wiki to no avail.
> Does davical use path_info and path_translated?

I don't know about nginx, or what these variables are, but DAViCal
definitely uses $_SERVER['PATH_INFO'] and does not use anything called
'path_translated'.

> I'm gathering that people have made this work before, that's the idea I got from the wiki page for nginx in the davical wiki but all I get is
> "The server has not specified a calendar home for the account at /caldav.php/user/home"

What software is giving you that error?

In your configuration, can you add:

$c->dbg['request'] = 1;
$c->dbg['response'] = 1;

And then the PHP log should show you the full request / response
content. The error message seems to be saying that when it does a
PROPFIND request for the calendar-home-set property it gets no answer.
On the other hand it should be requesting that property against an
account principal URL like /caldav.php/user/ - not against a calendar
collection URL like the one it's quoting back at you.

Cheers,
Andrew.

I'll burn my books.
-- Christopher Marlowe