Mailing List Archive

nginx + PHP-FPM + davical - doesn't want to work with iCal
Hi,

I'm using davical and am migrating from Apache2 to nginx and tried both configs listed in the wiki to no avail.
Does davical use path_info and path_translated?

I'm gathering that people have made this work before, that's the idea I got from the wiki page for nginx in the davical wiki but all I get is
"The server has not specified a calendar home for the account at /caldav.php/user/home"

I've been at this for two days and I'm tearing my hair out

here's the vhost config I've got

server {
listen 80;
server_name davical.example.com;

# access_log /var/log/nginx/davical.access_log;
# error_log /var/log/nginx/davical.error_log;

root /var/www/cal.cactuar.net;
index index.php index.html;

keepalive_timeout 0;

location /images/ {
}

location ~ ^(.+\.php)(.*)$ {

include fastcgi_params;
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root $fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
fastcgi_split_path_info ^(.+\.php)(.*)$;
fastcgi_param PATH_INFO $fastcgi_path_info;
fastcgi_param PATH_TRANSLATED $document_root$fastcgi_script_name;
}

location ~ \.php {
include /etc/nginx/fastcgi_params;
fastcgi_param SCRIPT_FILENAME $document_root $fastcgi_script_name;
fastcgi_pass 127.0.0.1:9000;
fastcgi_index index.php;
}
}