Mailing List Archive

Shared calendars on Fantastical and Mac calendars applications
Dear Davical

First of all,  sorry  if this question is not posed in the right place.

I’m using Fantastical 2 and Mac calendars, and I’m able to configure my personal calendar hosted in Davical server (caldav.php/<my_user>/calendar).

Nonetheless, I’m not able to configure the calendars that are shared from another user (caldav.php/<another_user>/<shared_calendar>).
I’ve have the access to the calendars, as I’m able to configure them on my Android phone with the CalDAV Sync Adapter.

Does anyone here has faced similar issues?

Thanks in advance
--
Bruno Sousa