Is it possible to forbid that access ?

Thanks
Pierre Couderc

Re: How do I avoid a user to access to list of users and user's data ? [ In reply to ]
Hi Pierre,

> I have created a user in Davical, but she has acces to the list of other
> users.
> Is it possible to forbid that access ?

I don't know of any way to do that while still keeping admin.php
available to users. This is part of issue #59
(https://gitlab.com/davical-project/davical/issues/59) and it would be
interesting to know more about how exactly you would want this feature
to work in your setup - once people start collaborating they often want
to give (read-only) access to their work calendar to (some) other
people, and if finding and entering these other people is made easy, it
is also easy to discover who the other users on the server are...

Perhaps you could add your requirements to the above mentioned issue?

Florian

Re: How do I avoid a user to access to list of users and user's data ? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jan 04, 2016 at 11:59:31AM +0100, Pierre Couderc wrote:
> Thank you, I have done it.
> Is there a simple solution (or small patch) to forbid any user to connect to
> admin.php except, except admin..?

well, you could use .htaccess or similar webserver mechanism to restrict
access to index.php / admin.php to a particular IP address range. But of
course that's a clumsy solution...

Florian

Re: How do I avoid a user to access to list of users and user's data ? [ In reply to ]
Sure...