Links:

download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
changelogs:
https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt

JM
Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client [ In reply to ]
Hi Ján,

Wow, that looks awesome. Well done!

One thing I was just wondering (after having to do this for someone),
have you thought about letting users create/delete addressbooks &
calendars?

I'll definitely be installing InfCloud for folks to use in the office.

Cheers,
Andrew

On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 21:46 +0100, Ján Máté wrote:
> Hi everybody,
>
> InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.
>
> And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)
>

> Links:
>
> download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
> demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
> changelogs:
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt
>

> JM

Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
andrew@etc.gen.nz | linux.conf.au 2015
New Zealand's only Cloud: | BeAwesome in Auckland, NZ
https://catalyst.net.nz/cloud | http://lca2015.linux.org.au

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client [ In reply to ]
Is there a plan to migrate CalDAVZap+CardDAVMate to InfCloud?
If so, in InfCloud should have configuration to enable or disable "Cal"
or "Card" modules.

- Brief test ~okay with M.Firefox 35*
- Brief test okay with Midori 0.5.9
- Brief test with Gnuzilla Icecat 17.0.1**

(*) When browser uses a «dark theme», some edit textboxes have dark
background and dark font. A) InfCloud should leave theme colors to
browser rules OR B) InfCloud should paint everyting to avoid bad
combinations with OS/Browser themes.

(**) Browser freezes while loading resources.

(***) Some browsers asks user to InfCloud save data in the client side
(offline data)

El 26/01/15 a les 22:30, Andrew Ruthven ha escrit:

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client [ In reply to ]
> One thing I was just wondering (after having to do this for someone),
> have you thought about letting users create/delete addressbooks &
> calendars?
>
> I'll definitely be installing InfCloud for folks to use in the office.
>
> Cheers,
> Andrew
>
> On Mon, 2015-01-26 at 21:46 +0100, Ján Máté wrote:
>> Hi everybody,
>>
>> InfCloud 0.12.0 - our first integrated version of CalDavZAP and CardDavMATE released.
>>
>> And as usually - it requires minimal setup for DAViCal. We hope you will like it! :-)
>>

>> Links:
>>
>> download: https://www.inf-it.com/InfCloud_0.12.0.zip
>> demo: https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/
>> changelogs:
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_caldavzap.txt
>> https://www.inf-it.com/infcloud/changelog_carddavmate.txt
>>

>> JM

Gruß Michael

Wenn du verstehst, was du tust, wirst du nichts lernen

Re: InfCloud - the open source CalDAV/CardDAV web client [ In reply to ]