I'm now quite confident its an issue with DAViCal and/or database since it
happens with a multitude of clients and with this specific calendar only,
others work fine.

I tried to find a DAViCal Bug database online but couldn't find any.
I tried to find Release Notes, but couldn't find any,
http://wiki.davical.org/index.php/Release_Notes is empty!

So how can I help to qualify this error/bug more detailed?

Kind regards, Axel
Re: Help on qualifying an error [ In reply to ]
Hello Axel,

missing Release Notes are due to the fact that DAViCal is meanwhile a community project and until now nobody found the time to create the text for that file - Sorry! But it's on the agenda!

But the community managed to provide a new DAViCal version 1.1.3.1 which includes a lot of bugfixes! And there should also exist a Debian package.

So maybe you could provide some more information about the system DAViCal is running on and maybe also the client types. Maybe then somebody can spot if one of the "usual suspects" causes your problems and if that problem is fixed in the latest version.

Greetings from Heidelberg
Frank

Re: Help on qualifying an error [ In reply to ]
I just replaced Debians default libawl-0.53 with libawl-0.55 from git and
this issue seems to be gone (simply by moving /usr/share/awl to
/usr/share/awl.debian and copy -r "inc" and "dba" from git download since
there is no debian wheezy backport)

PS: Clicking report bug from the administrator interface goes to a "Error
403 read access required" page.

Re: Help on qualifying an error [ In reply to ]
Hi Axel,

Careful with awl and davical versions.
Packages actually under test for debian are davical 1.1.3.1 + awk 0.55.

davical 1.1.3.1 requires awk >= 0.55

Perhaps davical 1.1.1 is ok with awl 0.55 relying on upward
compatibility, but... probably never tested.

Cyril.