Mailing List Archive

reset DAViCal?
Hi list,

I have been using DAViCal since version 0.8 (or was it 0.7?), but
recently I have been unable to install caldavzap and I think I notice
some performance issues.

As this may be caused by upgrading the Debian environment (twice) and by
upgrading DAViCal itself, I was wondering if it is possible to create a
new database and import all data into that new table automatically.

I know I can just pg_dump my way out of this, but maybe I'm copying too
much information with such a command: it's not my intention of cloning
the database, but rather 'resetting' to the best available performance.

(and if someone has performance tips on the database-end, I would gladly
receive those :) )

Thx!
--
Vincent Van Houtte
Advocaat

Re: reset DAViCal? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Perhaps this is a solution:
Export all appointments to an ics-file, make a clean new installation
and import the ics again?

br, Armin