Mailing List Archive

Schedule for next community support meeting
We have recently been holding our community support meetings on Mondays,
and at this past Monday's meeting, we tentatively agreed on having our
next meeting on Monday, 19 January 2015 at 19:00 UTC.

There was no other day of the week that everyone in the meeting could
attend, but I realize that those who couldn't make it to the meeting
(perhaps because it was on a Monday) didn't get a voice. So if you would
attend the meeting, but can't because of the day or time, please reply
(on-list or directly to me) and I'll see what compromise we need to make.

-Jim