Mailing List Archive

0.9.8.4: list user and group
Hi Andrew,

After upgrading to 0.9.8.4 the web interface List Users and List
Resources displays no users and resources while the Setup page shows
this:
No. of Principals No. of Collections No. of Resources

On my development server I see a similar output
No. of Principals No. of Collections No. of Resources

Any ideas?

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
Identify bad input; recover if possible.
- The Elements of Programming Style (Kernighan & Plaugher)