Mailing List Archive

Looking a way to archive between date a collection to another
Hi Guys,

I've got here (due to super slow sunbird perf) a question about putting old events from a collection to
another one.

I imagine that's better to do this directly in postgresql as normal ical client ask event by event (there's 9'000 to move :-)

I would have done some research on my own yesterday and today, but I've crash my car yesterday on ice. And been busy to organize
fixing, doing insurance things etc ..

So If someone has some shortcuts to help me building a good sql, it will be really appreciate.

--

Bruno Friedmann