Mailing List Archive

missing listings of collections (and similar)
On Mon, 2010-03-01 at 23:09 +0100, Paul Dekkers wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm trying DAViCal 0.9.8-3 on CentOS 5.4 (form the .rpm, with PostgreSQL
> 8.1 :-)). It seems that soms of the listings of collections/grants are
> missing. Whenever I create a Principal Grant, Collection Grant or just
> want to see the list of Principal Connections created for an account -
> there are none. I'm quite sure that there are collections, I do see them
> from my iCal client for instance.
>
> Could this be an Pg 8.1 related issue?
>
> I do see logging in my httpd error-log, but also ones including the word
> error ;-) like:
>
> davical: LOG: Browse:Principal Collections:DoQuery: Query: QF: ERROR:
> lower bound of FOR loop cannot be NULL CONTEXT: PL/pgSQL function
> "privileges_list" line 14 at for with integer loopvar, referer:
> /davical/admin.php?action=browse&t=principal&type=1

Yep, this has been spotted previously, and will be fixed in the next
release. If you can't wait, you need to apply the following patch:

http://repo.or.cz/w/davical.git/commit/8f0da005df5d4730775be4f77ee36ddca2e087e0

and run dba/update-davical-database when that is done. Or you can paste
the updated function directly into a psql session.

It seems that the behaviour of the array_lower() and array_upper()
functions on an empty array have changed since PostgreSQL 8.1.

Regards,
Andrew.

You love your home and want it to be beautiful.