Mailing List Archive

After upgrade: Thunderbird/Lightning says DAV_NOT_DAV and READ_FAILED
Hello,

I recently upraded DAViCal on my Debian Lenny server to Version
0.9.8.1-0. Since then I can't the any event of my calendars using
Thunderbird with Lightning 0.9.

In Thunderbird's error log I can read DAV_NOT_DAV and READ_FAILED for
all my calendars. The entries are still in the server's database, I
confirmed that.

I enabled verbose debug logging of the Lighning extension by adding two
boolean properties to the configuration editor:

calendar.debug.log true
calendar.debug.log.verbose true

Now whenever I try to load the calendars from within Thunderbird I get
the following messages in Thunderbird's error log:

CalDAV: send: <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:"
xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/">
<D:prop>
<D:resourcetype/>
<D:owner/>
<CS:getctag/>
</D:prop>
</D:propfind>
CalDAV: Status 200 on initial PROPFIND for calendar Doc (m52s03)
CalDAV: Authentication scheme Basic
CalDAV: recv: <br />
<b>Fatal error</b>: Cannot access protected property
XMLElement::$tagname in <b>/usr/share/awl/inc/XMLElement.php</b> on line

Followed by the already known DAV_NOT_DAV and READ_FAILED errors (they
are in german, so I thought there's no point in posting them here).

The mentioned XMLElement.php file does not exist on my local PC, but it
does exist on my server's filesystem. It is part of the libawl-php package.
The variable $tagname is defined as protected. Temporarilly making it
public didn't solve my problem:

CalDAV: send: <D:propfind xmlns:D="DAV:"
xmlns:CS="http://calendarserver.org/ns/">
<D:prop>
<D:resourcetype/>
<D:owner/>
<CS:getctag/>
</D:prop>
</D:propfind>
CalDAV: Status 200 on initial PROPFIND for calendar Doc (m52s03)
CalDAV: Authentication scheme Basic
CalDAV: Failed to determine resource type

Can anyone confirm this behaviour and/or provide a patch? Thanks in
advance for your help!

Yours,

Sebastian Schneider
After upgrade: Thunderbird/Lightning says DAV_NOT_DAV and READ_FAILED [ In reply to ]
Hello!

After further investigation I found that the PHP accelerator
eAccelerator was causing the problems I had. After its deactivation
everything is working flawlessly again!

Yours,

Sebastian Schneider