Mailing List Archive

PHP PDO missing PostgreSQL driver
On Fri, 2010-02-12 at 00:29 +1100, Hugh Blandford wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> thanks for your help. I had the php5-pdo port installed but was missing
> php5-pdo-pgsql. I am stoked, I can now get lightning and iphone to work.
>
> I will drop a line to the FreeBSD port maintainer and let him know, see
> if I can get him to update the port and change the message that talks
> about the general user for the database. That way you won't be bothered
> by noobs like me so much anymore.

Not so much a noob problem. This could be clearer, but 0.9.8+ is the
first version that requires PDO, which is why this is problem is
happening, and why it's a new thing that we don't recognise as quickly.

Thanks for helping us track down what it was - I had another person with
the same issue overnight, so this helps me point them in the right
direction too.

Cheers,
Andrew McMillan.

PS. cc'd to the list to get this stuff indexed :-)

> Hugh
>
> On 11/02/2010 22:21, Rob Ostensen wrote:
> > On Feb 11, 2010, at 4:25 , Hugh Blandford wrote:
> >

> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> here we are. 2 captures and a lightning error console file.
> >>
> >> Hope they are useful.
> >>

> > Looks like a problem with PDO(PHP Data Objects) do you have the PDO Postgresql driver installed on the system?
> >
> > Rob

You will gain money by an immoral action.