Mailing List Archive

Upgrade Ubuntu-Server 8.04 _Hardy Heron --> DAVICAL
On Mon, 2010-01-04 at 08:58 +0100, Heinz Krischeu wrote:
> Happy new year,
> One Question,
> is there a readme how to update my old version of davical?
> dpkg -l | grep DAV
> ii rscds 0.9.5.1
> DAViCal CalDAV Server
>
> I am working on a Ubuntu-Server 8.04 _Hardy Heron.
>
> uname -a
> Linux calendar 2.6.24-22-server

Hi Heinz,

DAViCal 0.9.8 depends on PHP 5.1+ and PostgreSQL 8.1 +, both of which
are readily available in recent Ubuntu versions. As far as I am aware
there are no problems upgrading your DAViCal installation to the current
version, though it is pretty old.

The command you need to run after you've installed a new version of
DAViCal is covered in the wiki under:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Update-davical-database

There are also version specific release notes for all of the
intermediate versions, but there should not be anything you need to read
other than the above page.

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes

Cheers,
Andrew.

You possess a mind not merely twisted, but actually sprained.