-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
install windows xp pro [ In reply to ]
On Sat, 2009-12-12 at 13:35 -0500, Darren Delafield wrote:
> Apache is installed, but I do not know how to install AWL.

You should be able to get AWL from the same repository you got DAViCal.

> PHP is installed.
>

> Postgresql is installed.
>

> When I attempt to run the scrip create-database.sh I receive syntax
> error

Yes, unless you have a shell interpreter on your system that won't do
much for you.

> How do you install davical?

I think someone wrote something on the Wiki about installing on
Microsoft.

Cheers,
Andrew.

http://andrew.mcmillan.net.nz/ Porirua, New Zealand
Twitter: _karora Phone: +64(272)DEBIAN
It is truth which you cannot contradict; you can without any difficulty
contradict Socrates. - Plato