thank's

Regards, Antonio Marante

----------
ADVERTENCIA: La informaci?n incluida en este e-mail es CONFIDENCIAL, siendo para uso exclusivo del destinatario arriba mencionado. Si Usted lee este mensaje y no es el destinatario indicado, le informamos que est? totalmente prohibida cualquier utilizaci?n, divulgaci?n, distribuci?n y/o reproducci?n de esta comunicaci?n sin autorizaci?n expresa en virtud de la legislaci?n vigente. Si ha recibido este mensaje por error, le rogamos nos lo notifique inmediatamente por esta misma v?a a GRAN TELESCOPIO DE CANARIAS, S.A. (gtc at gtc.iac.es) y proceda a su eliminaci?n.

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for its addressee and may contain information that is CONFIDENTIAL and protected by professional privilege. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited by law. If this message has been received in error, please immediately notify us via e-mail to GRAN TELESCOPIO DE CANARIAS, S.A. (gtc at gtc.iac.es) and delete it.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
-------------- next part --------------
Checking if a suitable PDO driver is available [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:16:43 +0000
"antonio marante" <antonio.marante at gtc.iac.es> wrote:

> I'm configuring the client web of davical "webcal", and I have all
> configured less "Checking if a suitable PDO driver is available". How can I
> check thist driver???
> I'm using davical with:
> postgresql-8.4
> php5

Can you be more specific? Distribution and version. List of installed
php5 and postgresql packages. The error messages you get when trying to
install webcal.

--
Hilsen/Regards
Michael Rasmussen

Get my public GnuPG keys:
michael <at> rasmussen <dot> cc
mir <at> datanom <dot> net
mir <at> miras <dot> org
The very ink with which all history is written is merely fluid
prejudice. -- Mark Twain