Mailing List Archive

Sunbird / Davical : delete event not deleted on other user
Hi all,
I'm facing a strange trouble with the couple sunbird (1.0pre) and davical (0.9.7.6)
And I need to find who's culprit.

You need to clients with right assistant to the other schedules. (can read/write/delete each other)

cli1 create an event
cli2 delete this event

On cli2 the event disappear immediately.
On cli1 the event stay here. Even with ctrl+r (refresh remote calendar)

If on cli1 you try to edit the event, with apache2 < 2.2 there's not error reported.
If you (cli1) try to delete the event you receive an error and the schedule is marked as having a problem

If you restart sunbird on cli1 the event disappear.

I'm pretty sure about sunbird bug, but if someone can infirm/confirm this, it would help me to report it correctly on mozilla
bugzilla.

ps : you can use the http://caldav-test.ioda.net (instruction on home page) to try this.

--

Bruno Friedmann