Sebastian

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 260 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
-------------- next part --------------
Custom permission question [ In reply to ]
On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 10:13 +0100, Sebastian Gau? wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I jost got asked if i could give some people access to a calendar where
> they could just create Events, but not edit or delete them.
>
> Is there any way to do this in DAViCal right now? Or could this be
> implemented very easy?

It wouldn't be amazingly complex to implement, but it's not possible at
the moment. I won't add the feature pre 0.9.8 though because I have
just replaced the permissions model and would rather get a release out
with the new model before I start layering too much on top of that.

Once that is in place, however, types of change like this will start to
become easier.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Everything will be just tickety-boo today.