caldav_data USING(collection_id) INNER JOIN calendar_item
USING(dav_id)  WHERE caldav_data.collection_id = 78 AND
caldav_data.caldav_type = 'VEVENT' AND (uid IS NULL OR uid ILIKE
'%20120327T095925Z-QWO4h9T%')

If I change the caldav_type to VTODO it works. How can I make the
getEntryByUid return the VTODO?

Cheers,
Ewout
Re: vtodo CalDAVClient issue [ In reply to ]
On Fri, 2012-03-30 at 16:04 +0200, Ewout de Langen wrote:
> Getting a vtodo using the CalDAVClient->GetEntryByUid fails
>
> In the postgres log I can see why it fails. The query executed is:
>
> SELECT caldav_data.*,calendar_item.* FROM collection INNER JOIN
> caldav_data USING(collection_id) INNER JOIN calendar_item
> USING(dav_id) WHERE caldav_data.collection_id = 78 AND
> caldav_data.caldav_type = 'VEVENT' AND (uid IS NULL OR uid ILIKE
> '%20120327T095925Z-QWO4h9T%')
>
> If I change the caldav_type to VTODO it works. How can I make the
> getEntryByUid return the VTODO?

Hi Ewout,

Thanks for the bug report.

I've added a third parameter to the GetEntryByUid() method so the
signature is now:

GetEntryByUid( $uid, $relative_url = '', $component_type = 'VEVENT' )

So any existing calls for VEVENT should work, and you can now use the
third parameter as 'VTODO' for your case.

Obviously that's not released - you'll have to pull the updated from
Git, but it will be included in the next DAViCal release.

Cheers,
Andrew.

To use violence is to already be defeated.
-- Chinese proverb