Mailing List Archive

DAViCal 0.9.9.7 released
Hi,

I've released DAViCal 0.9.9.7 now and there don't seem to be any
egg-on-face issues with it.

This is a stable release (hopefully the most stable yet :-) and a
recommended upgrade if:

- You use Apple devices
- You like to schedule meetings
- You love upgrading software

There's a little more information in the release notes on the wiki at:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Notes/0.9.9.7

And also future plans for the next release which will be 0.9.9.8:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Release_Planning/0.9.9.8

If you are able to assist with translating DAViCal, now would be a very
helpful time to do so. DAViCal translations are done through Transifex,
and there's some information about how to get started here:

http://wiki.davical.org/w/Translating_DAViCal

Happy Calendaring!

Regards,
Andrew McMillan.

Don't get to bragging.
Re: [Davical-general] DAViCal 0.9.9.7 released [ In reply to ]
Hi,

> I've released DAViCal 0.9.9.7 now and there don't seem to be any
> egg-on-face issues with it.

THX

> If you are able to assist with translating DAViCal, now would be a very
> helpful time to do so. DAViCal translations are done through Transifex,
> and there's some information about how to get started here:

I have updated the Dutch translation and have replied to the Transifex
announcement (with a question), but I don't know if you receive a
notification if someone posts a reply there...

Kind regards,
--
Vincent Van Houtte