it is not possible to remove all privileges from all users

the form seems to require at least one checkbox set, in order to save it status correctly

so if i want to uncheck all checkboxes in "privileges for all users" - i cannot save, one should be left checked
cannot remove all privileges from all users [ In reply to ]
Am 03.02.2011 12:08, Iavor Raytchev schrieb:
> it is not possible to remove all privileges from all users
> the form seems to require at least one checkbox set, in order to save it status correctly

exactly. so ill take that as an confirmation of the bug :) but not a
feature.

best regards
Axel
cannot remove all privileges from all users [ In reply to ]
Andrew,

Is it very difficult to add a hidden input to the Privileges granted to All Users: for and on submit to check if it is the only input submitted? - which will mean, that the user wants to remove all privileges granted to other users.

I was trying to see where it is in the code, but I still cannot get used to the templating system of DAViCal.

If I manage, I'll send a patch.

Best,
Iv

cannot remove all privileges from all users [ In reply to ]
On Sun, 2011-03-13 at 23:45 +0100, Iv Ray wrote:
> Andrew,
>
> Is it very difficult to add a hidden input to the Privileges granted
> to All Users: for and on submit to check if it is the only input
> submitted? - which will mean, that the user wants to remove all
> privileges granted to other users.
>
> I was trying to see where it is in the code, but I still cannot get
> used to the templating system of DAViCal.
>
> If I manage, I'll send a patch.

I was pretty sure this issue was fixed in Git some time ago, but I
haven't looked into it yet properly to confirm that. Having
confirmation that it is still an issue would be very useful.

Cheers,
Andrew.