Mailing List Archive

webdav-sync questions
I'm trying to implement webdav-sync in evolution for calendars and am
unclear on how sync-tokens are generated in davical.
If the client a) limits results to less than the amount of items to
sync, or b) limits results to a certain date range,
what will the sync-token in the response returned by davical mean in
either case?

In case (a), I'm guessing davical will return the next 'chunk' of items
that need to be updated, but

in case (b), I have no idea how davical will reply if the next request

If in the next query from the client after query (b);
case (b.1) the date range limit IS NOT specified, but the sync-token
from the previous date-limited query is provided.
or case (b.2) the date range limit IS supplied, and the sync-token is
provided from the previous date-limited query.

Any help is appreciated,