Mailing List Archive

Per user, per calendar backup
Hi all,

Few days ago, one of my user (on OSX) deleted his calendar. He thought
it was the account, but was in fact the calendar itself.
I had a backup of the whole davical database, but that was very messy to
restore his calendar with its events only.

So, I took my ViM and developed a php script to backup/export each user
calendar and as well each event/todo.
The source code is very understandable.

When it comes to restore something, it is possible to import the .ics
file via Thunderbird+lightning.
I think that may help people.

Andrew and everyone, at the moment, there's no clean solution to achieve
this.
I guess my script isn't the best way to do that. If you have any
comments, ideas on how to improve this,
everything is more than welcome.

Best regards