Mailing List Archive

[DAViCal-general] Project name on sourceforge
On Thu, 2009-10-22 at 18:09 +0200, Matthias Mohr wrote:
> Hi Vincent,
>
> > Something tells me it is the list to which he crossposted this message (in cc:) ;-)
> You're right - I missed that.
> I couldn't find any information about that - so it must be some kind
> of hidden list for VIPs only :-)

Well, it was announced to this list some time ago, perhaps shortly
before you subscribed.

It isn't used enough, and I would really prefer to move 'development
related discussions' there, so that this list can be more simply (and
more quietly :-) dedicated to user discussions.

Since you pointed out it wasn't mentioned on the wiki this morning I've
added a mention on the wiki on the 'Developer Setup' page, but perhaps
it needs to be mentioned elsewhere also.

Cheers,
Andrew.

Does the turtle move for you? www.kame.net