on the 2620, but when I connect to the filer I do not receive a signal
back at the Cisco 2620.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Rgds,

Glenn
--
System & Network Operations
eircom net
Re: Conserver 7.1.3 & Netapp Filers [ In reply to ]
Hi Everyone.

I may have found two small bugs in the way conserver handles the
conserver.pid file. First, the file is not removed when the daemon is
stopped. Second, and slightly more troubling, is the file gets updated
with a new pid if an attempt is made to start conserver when it is already
running. The new process aborts as expected, but it leaves it's pid in
conserver.pid, not the pid of the original process that's still running.
This is in version 7.2.1.

Bill LePera
IBM Server Group
Poughkeepsie, NY