Mailing List Archive

7.1.4-beta patch
Well folks, I've attached a patch that will give you the
'auto-reconnect' feature that was discussed here. It will try an
initial reconnect on a failure, and then continue to retry every minute
or so. It all seems to work in my testing, but I'd love to know of any
successes or failures for anyone out there that uses it.

There were certain cases where consoles were 'forced down'...those
cases still exist. For the other, "non-standard" cases, this new code
kicks in. If you come across a 'forced down' case and it should really
be an auto-reconnect case, let me know.

Bryan