14400 Sweitzer Ln #235, Laurel, MD 20707
Please note we have moved from Beltsville to Laurel.
Please update your records to reflect our new address.
Re: [clamav-users] Installation and Use [ In reply to ]
Hi Gene,

Did you use this download URL?
https://www.clamav.net/downloads/production/clamav-1.2.1.win.win32.msi

I just tested it on a 32bit Windows 10 VM and did not run into any issues. The installation worked okay and running the EXE programs (in PowerShell) worked okay.

Please keep in mind that ClamAV is a command-line (terminal) application. Double-clicking the EXE's will not do anything useful.

You can find installation instructions here: https://docs.clamav.net/manual/Installing.html#windows

After installing, continue along to the Usage section.

-Micah

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.
I have downloaded the 32bit msi file and installed and rebooted the system.

Every .exe file I click on says it is not a valid win32 application.

How can I run the anti virus or configure it?

Gene Long | Network Administrator

P: 240-374-5420 | Glong@fco.com<mailto:Glong@fco.com>
Fair Collections & Outsourcing, Inc.