I thought maybe there is a smaller set of definitions to use with a custom approved mirror??

Thanks
Jonathan Lee

Re: [clamav-users] ClamAV database and memory comsumption [ In reply to ]
Jonathan,

Thanks for reaching out. We recommend you use all of the Clam AV signatures as such we don't have a smaller version to provide.
I spoke with some of the team and the two suggestions recommended that may help youare:

In freshclam.conf, you can set "TestDatabases no" to prevent freshclam from load-testing the updated databases.
In clamd.conf, you can set "ConcurrentDatabaseReload no" to force clamd to unload the old databases before loading a new one, so it doesn't have both in memory at the same time.

Please let us know if these option help you.

Thanks,
Brendan