Mailing List Archive

Re: [clamav-users] [External] Re: [External] Re: ClamAV® blog: ClamAV 0.103.0 release candidate
On 8/20/2020 8:26 PM, G.W. Haywood via clamav-users wrote:
> Your kernel is five years old and your compiler is vintage 2012.  I'd
> almost be surprised if anything works.  I think you probably need to
> do some upgrading but I'll take a closer look when I get a chance.
>
> The libcurl requirements are mentioned on the ClamAV Website.

Thanks. It's an older box but it is a CentOS 6 box still in
maintenance.  It's got updates pending to bring it to 6.10 CentOS.  I'm
sure I'm not the only person working with CentOS 6 as a base OS.

After updating to 6.10 Centos, the Clamav daemon for 0.103.0 rc AND make
check pass.

Regards,
KAM