Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Expiro virus found in Windows but not when using Linux
Hello,

A scan of a PC I was given to disinfect reports the following when using
clamav 0.102.1 portable in Windows:

[code]
PS C:\Users\UserName\Desktop\clamav-0.102.1-win-x64-portable>
.\clamscan.exe --remove C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe

C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe: Win.Virus.Expiro-7396684-0 FOUND
ERROR: Can't remove file 'C:\Windows\System32\msiexec.exe'.