Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Can't get clamd to run: v0.102.0
Hi All,

My attempts to test v0.102.0 have failed, specifically being unable
to get clamd to run. This is on a Win7 machine using the x86
portable.

Double clicking clamd.exe results in a flash of a command window but
that's it. No log file is created. I first thought that I had
forgotten to rem-out the .conf "Example" line but I hadn't. I have
checked the paths in the .conf (log,temp,database) and that another
instance of clamd was not running. How else do I troubleshoot?

FWIW, v0.101.4 is working fine.

--
Brian Fluet

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml

Re: [clamav-users] Can't get clamd to run: v0.102.0 [ In reply to ]
The error pointed me to a typo in clamd.conf. Problem solved.

Thank you Micah.

--
Brian Fluet