Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Use ClamAV to scan email in Plesk Ubuntu with Postfix
Hi, is it possible to configure ClamAV in Plesk Ubuntu with Postfix?

Some years ago it was possible through this tutorial, but ceased working:

https://www.lloyd-day.me/migrate-plesk-to-clamav/

Now I only get that option paying for the Plesk extension in www.danami.com

:(
Re: [clamav-users] Use ClamAV to scan email in Plesk Ubuntu with Postfix [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Fri, 4 Oct 2019, Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon--- via clamav-users wrote:

> Hi, is it possible to configure ClamAV in Plesk Ubuntu with Postfix?

Unfortunately I have no idea what Plesk Ubuntu is, but you can
certainly use clamd to scan mail with Postfix.

Looking at the headers in your mail, perhaps your mail system's
configuration needs a bit of tidying up?

--

73,
Ged.

https://github.com/vrtadmin/clamav-faq

http://www.clamav.net/contact.html#ml
Re: [clamav-users] Use ClamAV to scan email in Plesk Ubuntu with Postfix [ In reply to ]

I'm in the same agreement, no clue on what the Plesk Control panel actually
does with Postfix, but I would assume you could just edit master.cf and
main.cf.
Here's the Ubuntu instructions for Amavis-new installation for Postfix:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/PostfixAmavisNew