reinstalling the visual c redistributable from an older package but have
not had any luck down that path.

I know this .dll is used for debugging but not sure if/why clamd is dependent on it or if this may be related to the use of srvany.
Re: [clamav-users] ClamD dependent on MSVCR100D.dll [ In reply to ]
It isn’t strictly used for debugging, though that version with the “D” at the end is the debug version of the visual C runtime. What version of ClamAV are you running? I don’t know if older versions were debug builds, but our latest versions should all be release builds. The newer versions of Clam should also be using a newer version of that DLL (the Visual Studio 2015 equivalent instead of 2010).

You may be able to install the missing DLL again by installing Microsoft’s Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package:

· https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=14632 (x64)

· Or https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=5555 (x86)

We also have “portable” install packages, which has the required runtime DLLs included with Clam in a zip. You can get the latest version of Clam and/or to get the “portable” install packages here http://www.clamav.net/downloads#otherversions

Regards,
Micah

Micah Snyder
Software Engineer