Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] FAO Admin: my mail list emails not being posted
Although being signed up and receiving maillist updates from others, I
am now no longer to successfully send or post anything to the Clamav
maillist: my email doesnt get bounced but it just NEVER gets posted or
displayed on the Maillist and consequently, as it isnt seen be anyone,
it doesnt get any replies. I used to be successful but havent been able
to acheive a posting for about a year (for exmaple when I hit 'reply' to
someone elses posting or wnat to post a new thread of my own).

I have tried unsubscribing and resubscribing, even tried with different
email addresses (all ending in @yahoo.com ), and despite receiving the
'you are now subscribed..this is how to use etc etc' confirmation mails,
I am still unable to successfully get any of my emails to be displayed
or replied to.

I have had to sign up with a completely different email domain supplier
(temporarily) whilst I make these investigations.

Can admin please explain or contact/email me to discuss why (I dont want
to broadcast the addresses in this mail for obvious reasons).

Thank you.