If supported... could I get a install manual ??

I followed " https://www.clamav.net/documents/installation-on-redhat-and-centos-linux-distributions " this manual but couldn't make it

thank you
Re: [clamav-users] install Clamav on RHEL 5 [ In reply to ]
ClamAV is not supported on RHEL 5.X. We don’t test with RHEL 5 (or Centos 5) nor do we recommend using RHEL 5. RHEL 5 reached end-of-life in July 2017.

ClamAV version 0.100 and newer may work on 64bit versions of RHEL 5, but is unlikely to work on 32bit RHEL 5. You will probably run into issues loading the signature databases because of compatibility issues with older versions of zlib on 32-bit operating systems. You may be able to get it to work by compiling a newer version of zlib from source, and then configuring ClamAV using the --with-zlib=<zlib prefix> option.

Micah Snyder
ClamAV Development
Talos
Cisco Systems, Inc.