Thank you in advance to answer my ask,

Regards.

Dorian ROSSE. dorianbrice@hotmail.fr. 0625941181. Forcalquier 04300. Permis B. Motoris
Re: [clamav-users] How to enable llvm ? [ In reply to ]
I will assume that you are on a Unix-like system and are building ClamAV from source.
ClamAV has a built-in version of LLVM that you can enable at compile time by configuring with these options:

./configure –enable-llvm --with-system-llvm=no

If you don’t use the “--with-system-llvm=no” option, it will try to use a version of LLVM installed to your system. Unfortunately, ClamAV only supports older versions of LLVM at this time, less than version 3.7. Most Linux distributions do not carry LLVM versions this old, anymore, so unless you build and install LLVM 3.6 from source, it will probably fall back to use ClamAV’s internal copy of LLVM.

If you don’t build with LLVM enabled, ClamAV will still be able to support the use of bytecode signatures by using its bytecode interpreter instead of LLVM. The functionality for an end-user is equivalent to using LLVM, although the bytecode interpreter may execute more complex bytecode signature slower than LLVM.

Regards,
Micah