Mailing List Archive

[clamav-users] Setting up proxy for clamd ro clamdscan
HI,   First, thanks in advance for your help and consideration.  I am requesting help/information in setting up a proxy server interface for clamd/clamdscan.  This is not for freshclam, which appears to have an documented proxy server configuration.  I am interesting in having the scan process for files to be set up behind a proxy server and have scan process round robin between the two processes for load balancing.   Thanks again for your help and consideration.